Information for players
Upcoming concerts are shown below with rehearsal details.
Sunday 30 June 2019 at 3:45 pm at St. Edburg's, Bicester
Conductor: James Ham
Brahms: Variations on a Theme by Haydn
Reinecke: Flute concerto (soloist Emma Halnan)
Mendelssohn: Symphony No.4 "Italian"
Brahms: 2+pc222+cb 4200 T triangle 19'
Reinecke: 2222 4200 T 21'
Mendelssohn: 2222 4200 T 26'
- Thursday 6 June 7:30-10:00pm: complete run through
- Thursday 13 June 7:30-10:00pm: strings only
- Thursday 20 June 7:30-10:00pm
- Thursday 27 June 7:30-10:00pm
- Sunday 30 June 1pm-3pm: rehearsal, then concert at 3:45pm; finished by 6pm
Sunday 13 October 2019 at 3:45 pm at St. Edburg's, Bicester
Conductor: Sam Laughton
Detailed programme to be announced, but will include:
Copland - Appalachian Spring; with narration by Tom Seligman entitled "The story of Blazer, the fastest horse in the Appalachians"
and other horse-related numbers
- Thursday 19 September 7:30-10:00pm: complete run through
- Thursday 26 September 7:30-10:00pm: strings only
- Thursday 3 October 7:30-10:00pm
- Thursday 10 October 7:30-10:00pm
- Sunday 13 October 1pm-3pm: rehearsal, then concert at 3:45pm; finished by 6pm